Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

5 Years Ago Today...

Friday, July 16, 2010
...before we blogged about Malawi or baby stuff, on a day just a tad bit hotter than today, we were surrounded by our beloved families and friends and exchanged our vows.  If anything went wrong that day I don't remember it because in my memory it was just perfect.  Everyone we loved in the same room supporting us as we committed our lives to each other.  Still supporting us.  I have probably looked at these pictures a million times, but still it was fun to go through them today.  There were too many to decide which ones made the blog, so I uploaded many.  Enjoy. 




























































2 comments to 5 Years Ago Today...:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous!!! Love the photos. Looks like you guys had a great 4th of July. Sorry, can't help you with the comments, but I've seen on other people's blogspot blogs that they can moderate comments. So far I haven't had any problems with wordpress - their system says it has prevented over 800 spam comments from my blog. Dig around, I know you can moderate, just don't know how on blogspot.

Beth said...

Wow, amazingly beautiful. You look so happy! Thanks for posting these.

Post a Comment