Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Birth Story

Sunday, March 28, 2010
Kristy started getting blurry vision Saturday morning. This was the sign that the preeclampsia had gone far enough and that Kristy needed to deliver. Delivery was by c-section, and it all happened very fast. I was given scrubs to put on as Kristy was being prepped. I was then ushered into the OR to be next to Kristy, to talk to her, and to hold her hand during surgery. Before we knew, Baby Rolig was born and I announced, "It's a girl!" Then Kristy cried, "I always wanted a girl!"


3 comments to Birth Story:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh! I love her already.

Unknown said...

What a miracle a baby is... Thanks for the updates and the precious pictures. I hope you are all continuing to do well. And Kristy, I just have to say, sooo cuuuute! Love, Ann

Anonymous said...

Amazing. She looks so beautiful, congratulations to your new family!!

Love,
Nathan, Barbara and Sanne

Post a Comment